Thursday

Family/Kids' Week November 3-7

I don't know if anyone is reading this yet (let me know if you are!!), but as part of our month-long celebration of Rodney's "Photographer of the Year", we are giving 50% off family and kids' sessions the first week of November (not including Saturday). So, in-studio sessions are $100 and on-location are $150.

I have a feeling I'm not giving enough notice for this, and for that I am sorry. We may be able to extend it into the following week. Please call if you're interested, but can't make it in the first week.

It's a good time to create a family photo to send out for Christmas, or kids' portraits for Grandma & Grandpa. We have lots of fun places in the studio to use...even a bed, a trampoline, a swing, and a bright red claw-foot tub (complete with bubble bath!)

Don't miss out! Call Rodney today at 221-8413 and find a time that works for you.

No comments: