Wednesday

Things to be Happy About

- blowing raspberries on bellies followed by big belly laughs
- my first child losing his first tooth
- it's warmer today than yesterday
- actually playing with my children with nothing more than a row of kitchen chairs, 2 balls, and a 2 duplo boxes
- having leftovers on hand for an easy lunch
- my children sleeping better at night
- my son's lice (yes, it happened here!) is under control and no one else seems to have them

And while I'm thinking about things to be happy about, there are two businesses that come to mind right now. One is EasyEco Baby, which is providing Winnipeg with the first environmentally-friendly disposable diapers available online, as well as other wonderful products. The second is Enamoured Heart, personalized bracelets for Mom & Baby, in addition to many other fine jewellery items. Both are owned and operated by Winnipeg moms, and both graciously donated prizes for our birthday bash two weeks ago. Thanks again. Your generosity makes me smile!

I had wanted to include some fun photos with my "Things to be Happy About", but I just haven't used my camera in a while, so please bear with me as I try to improve this blog. Hope the rest of your week is filled with small happinesses as you love on your little ones!

No comments: